fluxcapacitor1337 · 250

fluxcapacitor1337

• View Profile
on: April 06, 2019, 11:45:50 pm
Name(s) Fluxcapacitor1337

Timezone: GMT +1

Languages Spoken: English, Swedish

How long have you played on PP: Since the beginning

What brought you to PP?: The memes and the good community. Hippie Station dying to death and PP bringing the glorious new age. I also like the low RP madness. I played on other stations and they were always either super laggy or boring so I tried it a few weeks after it launched and liked it so I stayed. All the other servers were either boring or filled with furries. This server was the only one that kept me coming back. I enjoy the server atmosphere and the general playstyle of the community. Honestly I'm pretty unrobust right now since I'm out of practice, but I've always preferred the feel of a smaller low rp server.

Why do you want to become admin?: I have worked at a zoo before. whats the difference? The server needs more admins, and I am on a lot. I want to make sure the server doesn't die. To be fair, That's a bit of a strong way to put it. I want to be an admin because I play at super lowpop, which usually means any admin is fast asleep for the most part... Which also means theres nobody to assist during those times. I'd like to be some safety net there to help any players while the rest of the admins are away/asleep because some shit does go down. Usually on higher pop I just sit and observe, or become a PAI which means I get plenty o time to deal with complaints and the station exploding because some atmos tech thought it would be funny to put superheated C02 into distro. Also Woross told me to. Also Tomeno said that we needed more admins.  I've been playing ss13 since I was 20 or so, I kind of grew up with it to be honest. I've always had a soft spot for the game, and have popped in and out over the years. Lately when I've been on I've noticed a lack of admins and people are generally shouting for admins to reply to their ahelps, so I guess I could fill in a bit even though I feel like I'm in a common timezone. I've been around for a while and I feel I can contribute something to the community. Also I was on like three months ago and someone told me to apply but I was slammed with projects and school work at the time so I held off. Some times I'm on there aren't any admins on and I just want to help with the server, solving disputes and purging assholes (And maybe adminbussing sometimes when I am experienced enough with adminning).

Any previous admin apps or experience?: Been adminning SS13 servers since 2016, been playing since 2015. Filled out multiple (and got accepted for each one) for Hippie in the past, but those have since been deleted with the loss of the old forums. Previously held Headmin, Game Master rank and Game Admin multiple times on Hippiestation.

Any additional information: I barely see anyone actively on the server around 12-2 am my time and I can play those hours very frequently. I don't really get that much out of playing normally on the server nowadays.. Nontheless I'd still like to get back at handling this kindergarden especially in the low pop hours when I'll mostly be online. Now I'm very aware that I haven't been playing for a while and some of you might say get more hours in etc. but I don't really miss "playing" and don't see point in clocking more hours in especially since I've proven my worth in the past.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 12:49:29 am by fluxcapacitor1337 »

woross

• Big Admin
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 01:25:54 pm
But you have zero connections to the server

fluxcapacitor1337

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 12:49:11 am
But you have zero connections to the server

?

woross